[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
Autodesk 3D MAX 2012 Level 2
This Autodesk 3ds Max training course covers a wide range of topics within 3D Studio Max, continuing to build on the concepts introduced in using Autodesk 3ds Max Essentials.
This 3D Studio Max training course develops these skills further so you will begin to develop visualisations with animated characters walking through your models with lighting and shadows working with your chosen materials to give successful rendering and a realistic feel.
Hands-on exercises throughout the 3D Studio Max training course demonstrate the modeling process using techniques that can be applied to the mainstream drafting industries.
Students will be shown nearly every modeling tool available in 3ds Max for fast and effective work. The instructor will demonstrate how to improvise and use unique modeling techniques to find best ratio between speed and quality. Using practical exercises and visual examples, students will learn useful tools and commands, critical modifiers, hidden powers of Editable Poly and Editable Spline objects, modeling tips and tricks, how to create materials and textures, and much more.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed to teach experienced users with the Autodesk 3ds Max software.
Students should have completed the 3D Studio Max Essentials course or have equivalent experience using 3D Studio Max. It is also recommended that the student have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® XP or Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
The 3ds Max Advanced class focuses on learning the techniques and methods that will get the best results. Over the three days you will be developing your skills and abilities with;
- Low and High Poly modeling
- More Detailed Box Modeling techniques, Tips and Tricks
- Learn the Edge Copying technique
- Combine multiple modeling concepts to create photo-real models
- Learn to build anything from Airplanes to humans
- Learn the differences between Mesh, Patches, and Nurbs techniques
- Material Techniques
- Unwrap any complex objects using Unwrap UVW and Texporter plugin
- Learn Game texturing Techniques
- Pelt Mapping
- Layer many maps using UVW map channels
- Using Alphas and images as Alphas
- Mix and Composite Mapping
- Material types in depth inclucing Multi-Sub Obect, Composite, Matte/Shadow
- Raytraced Materials
- Render to Texture
- Using Skylight
- Area Lights
- Light Tracer
- Photometric Lights
- E-Light Plugin
- Tips on how to reduce time consuming renders with simple standard lights
- Learn Controllers in depth
- List Controllers and Limit Controllers
- Constraints ?? Attachment, Surface, Path, Position, Orientation, LookAt, Link
- Parameter Collector
- Wire Parameters
- Inverse Kinematics
- IK Solvers
- Animation Modifiers
- Animation Materials and Effects
- Channel Locks and Inheritance
- Audio Synchronization
- Particles tips and tricks
- Particle Flow
- Environmental effects
- Composition tips
- Glow and flares
- Dynamics with Reactor
No Reviews found for this course.