[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
Business English Level 2
Business English is a program designed for adults who are interested in learning English in a business context and for business purposes; either existing professionals or those who have not yet started their careers.
The program aims to build up students’ knowledge with a wide range of business vocabulary and integrated grammar learning. It provides all the necessary practical writing, reading, speaking and listening skills that are needed in a business environment with a clear focus on fluency, flow and pronunciation; critical thinking is encouraged and exercised.
- Build upon and strengthen the student’s English language and business knowledge simultaneously through an integrated approach where each language skill is introduced in a business context
- Enable students to understand and express themselves appropriately and fluently both orally and in writing in a business environment; with an emphasis on pronunciation
- Provide students with practical and functional business vocabulary and integrated grammar to improve their overall communication skills and critical thinking skills
Business Startup (Cambridge University Press)
Business Benchmark (Cambridge University Press)
Each level offers business related vocabulary and expressions along with grammatical structures and usage; correct pronunciation is emphasized. The four skills of reading, listening, writing and speaking are developed in a business context.
- Talking about products and services
- Discussing strengths and weaknesses
- Discussing work in progress
- Comparing offers
- Discussing past performance
- Confirming arrangements
- Booking a flight
- Taking about your education and career
- Talking about the economy
- Describing a business concept
- Discussing strategies
- Dealing with problems
- Discussing ideas
- Using tourist facilities
- Passing on information
- Making small talk
No Reviews found for this course.