[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
COBIT v4.1 Foundation with Trinity case study
The ISACA COBIT Foundation course addresses the benefits of a sound IT governance framework and explains how to realize effective IT governance using the COBIT best practices framework. It explains the COBIT framework using practical examples and a case-study-driven approach. It also addresses all other components of the COBIT toolkit, such as the assurance guide and management guidelines. The course helps professionals understand how to use COBIT in a logical and understandable way and validates this knowledge using an interactive approach. The course includes an exam preparation module, preparing participants to take on the COBIT Foundation exam.
IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, and process practitioners
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identifying how IT management issues are affecting organizations.
- Recognizing the need for a control framework driven by the need for IT governance.
- Identifying how COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework.
- Understanding how to apply COBIT in a practical situation.
- Identifying the functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT.
- Identifying how the use of COBIT is supported by the ITGI.
- Understanding the principles of IT governance, how IT governance helps address IT management issues, and who should be responsible for IT governance.
- Identifying the COBIT Framework and all the components of COBIT, which are control objectives, control practices and management guidelines
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, but it is recommended that the participants have some experience in the IT governance domain.
Overview of IT Governance COBIT Origins and development COBIT Structure
- Board Briefing
- Control Objectives
- IT Assurance Guidelines
- Implementation Tool Set
- IT Governance Implementation Guide
- Control Practices
Other COBIT Components
- COBIT Security Baseline
- IT Control Objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley
- COBIT Online
- COBIT Quickstart
- Focus areas
No Reviews found for this course.