[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
English for kids Level 4
Everybody Up is a seven-track course which is designed for students from 5 to 12 years old. It is to be taught inside Narita Academy or outside. The program motivates children by linking the English classroom to the wider world. The program hours and prices vary according to customers’ demands.
This course is designed to encourage children to use the English language in a natural and meaningful way by connecting English to their own lives. Colorful cross-curricular lessons link English to other school subjects. Fun stories teach life lessons such as being kind and polite. Great songs, and the special Everybody Up Friends, motivate children to practice English even at home!
1- Age: the student age should not be less than 5 years old or more than 12 years old.
2- Placement test: the student should get through a placement test which will determine his\her suitable level.
After Attending This Course Kid Will Be Able To:
The program works on the four skills of language for the kid which are listening, speaking, reading, and writing. So after the end of the program, the student will be able to use language in a way which enables him\her to communicate effectively and easily with the English language. The book connects the students to real life and at the same time, makes the students have fun with acquiring the language. The (English-English) classroom environment will motivate the student to speak, practice the language, and develop the interpersonal skills of the students.
Listening and speaking Skills
- Listen and understand the English language through listening to the book CDs.
- Listen to English songs and sing along.
- Have confidence in speaking through the English speaking environment inside the class room.
- Express themselves orally using simple English language.
- The activities and practices inside the class will stimulate the student speaking abilities.
Reading and writing Skills
- Read stories and different English texts.
- To prepare them to read simple text by themselves without depending on the teacher for explanations or translation.
- Get to know information about different places and surrounding life.
- Write English sentences and form accurate paragraphs.
- Speak with correct pronunciation through learning phonetics.
- Learn English grammar which will enhance the student speaking and writing abilities.
- Get a wide range of vocabulary in different fields.
Level 4 : A4
- Review of previous level
- Talking about measurement
- Unit 1: Fun Outdoors, lesson 1: Camping
- Lesson 2: Sports
- Lesson 3:Reading: the skating lesson
- Lesson 4: safety
- Unit 2: Land and Sea, lesson 1: Animals and Insects
- Lesson 2: Sea creatures
- Lesson 3: reading : the best cap
- Lesson 4: weight and length
- Review 1,2
- Unit 3: Appearance, lesson 1: what we look like
- Lesson 2: Accessories
- Lesson 3: reading: the school day
- Lesson 4: Camouflage
- Unit 4: Getting Together, lesson 1: Sports
- Lesson 2: Activities
- Lesson 3: reading: the baseball game
- Lesson 4: Ancient Rome
- Review 3,4
- Final Revision
- Final Exam
Level 4 : B4
- Review of previous course
- Unit 5: A Day Out, lesson 1: Food & Drink
- Lesson 2: Things to Do
- Lesson 3: Reading: The missing Backup
- Lesson 4: Dinosaurs
- Unit 6: Being Creative, lesson 1: The arts
- Lesson 2: Making Things
- Lesson 3: reading: Good Neighbors
- Lesson 4: Types of Art
- Review 5,6
- Unit 7: Things to be, lesson 1: Careers
- Lesson 2: the future
- Lesson3: reading: space museum
- Lesson 4: in space
- Unit 8: On Vacation, lesson 1: Activities
- Lesson 2: things for a trip
- Lesson 3: reading : vacation plans
- Lesson 4: transportation
- Review 7,8
- Final Revision
- Final Exam
No Reviews found for this course.