[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
English for Sales and Purchasing
English for Sales and Purchasing is suitable for both buyers and sales people who require fluent business English to manage international clients, deal with foreign suppliers, attend international exhibitions, and deal with complaints and enquiries.
English for Sales and Purchasing presents the essential expressions and conversation techniques that will enable successful communication in these situations.
Every unit presents realistic scenarios and specific themes for sales and purchasing, such as approaching a new client, selecting potential suppliers, developing proposals, and typing up orders and deliveries.
The program improves functional and communicative skills which enable learners to start working in English at the earliest opportunity. It provides learners with the appropriate language, specific intercultural skills, and effective techniques necessary to be successful.
- The program is directed to any student who would like to become highly competent among others.
- Employees who want to add to their work experience, change their careers, or improve their efficiency.
Unit 1: Jobs and responsibilities:
- Job titles and tasks
- a sales meeting
- a requisition
Unit 2: New contacts:
- At a trade fair
- relationship building
- follow-up emails
Unit 3: Offers:
- A sales pitch
- the AIDA approach to sales
- a request for proposal
- an offer letter
Unit 4: Negotiations:
- Tips for successful negotiations
- a company visit
- negotiating styles
Unit 5: Orders:
- Telephone orders
- online orders
- numbers and figures
- contract terms and phrases
Unit 6: Customer care:
- Dealing with problems over the telephone, online, and in writing
No Reviews found for this course.