[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
English for Teens
Solutions is a five-track course written for school students, from 13 up to 19 years old, who need every day English and exam preparation. It is to be taught inside Narita Academy or outside. Solution supplies the language, teaches skills and provides the support to get students use English confidently.
The course develops language and skills so that the English four skills of language (reading- writing- listening- speaking) become frequent and familiar. It builds confidence with the use of Language and improve exam through masses of practices.
The candidate who will attend this course should be having the following:
1- Age: the student age should not be less than 13 years old or more than 19 years old.
2- Placement test: the student should get through a placement test which will determine his\her suitable level.
After Attending This Course Student Will Be Able To:
The program makes the balance among the four skills of language, so that after the end of the course the student will have the ability to use the English of everyday life. The course not only maintains the student’s easiness with language, but also prepares the student to be ready for English practices and exams.
Listening and Speaking Skills
- Speak with clear pronunciation through learning the English phonetics.
- Listen to English conversations through listening to English tracks and conversations in the book CDs.
- Speak English confidently and accurately.
- Introduce themselves in English and speak about different topics.
- Listen and analyze spoken English.
Reading and Writing Skills
- Learn English grammar tenses: present, past, future..etc.
- Learn useful vocabularies, and how to combine grammar and vocabularies in speaking and writing.
- Read different English texts and passages e.g. letters, articles, newspapers…etc.
- get to know types of writing and be able to write correct sentences and link them together in the form of paragraphs
- The program helps the student to acquire knowledge through the culture part in every unit which opens the students’ minds on the globe.
- Develop positive attitudes everywhere (inside or outside the classroom)
- Acquire multiple skills: communication, teamwork,etc.
No Reviews found for this course.