[iphorm id= 2 name= Contact]
General English Level 3
General English is designed for adults studying English for the first time or those who wish to improve upon their existing language skills.
The program covers all aspects of the language, building a solid base of grammar and vocabulary with a clear focus on pronunciation. The program uses varied and interesting topics that keep the student engaged and eager to learn. It aims to develop the student’s listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a balanced manner that encourages critical thinking about the language.
The student is able to apply and cement their new knowledge in a constantly interactive environment where they will always have a chance to practice and improve through activities, exercises, discussions, role play and presentations
- Build a comprehensive and strong vocabulary and grammar foundation that will help students express themselves effectively in English
- Develop the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking in a balanced and well-rounded manner with a purposeful and clear focus on pronunciation
- Enable students to understand and express themselves fluently and appropriately through practical, interactive and real world related content
- Present information in a manner that is flexible and can fit the needs of many different learners
- Encourage critical thinking when dealing with the language
New English File (Oxford University Press)
Each level offers topic related vocabulary along with grammatical structures and usage; correct pronunciation is emphasized. The four skills of reading, listening, writing and speaking are developed equally and with an emphasis on effective, real life use.
- Food and restaurants
- Action and non-action verbs
- Transport and travel
- Present perfect continuous
- Telling a story
- Mobile phones
- Describing people
- Ability and possibility
- First conditional
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Noun formation
- Gerunds and infinitives
- Formal letters and a CV
- What people do
- Reported speech
- Relative clauses
- Third conditional
- Intonation in question tags
- Articles for magazines
No Reviews found for this course.